Translation bar is not shown as expected
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.3.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
If you want to get this fixed now, open apps/qubit/templates/_footer.php and replace the line 7:
<?php // echo get_component('sfTranslatePlugin', 'translate') ?>
<?php echo get_component('sfTranslatePlugin', 'translate') ?>
- Subject changed from Restore translation bar to Translation bar is not shown as expected
- Sponsored set to No
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset atom|commit:7983e6bb149c22a4d90ce74a0a1de7570e43a603.
Jessica, if you want to test it make sure that it works in both Trillium and Caribou themes.
Updated by Jessica Bushey over 6 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
tested in chrome and firefox and trillium worked but caribou DOES NOT show translation bar
needs additional work
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
Applied in changeset atom|commit:883592e623c10cd4dd43f3b3e5887ad1b1cdc425.
Updated by Jessica Bushey about 6 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
translation bar appears in chrome and firefox - trillium and caribou
- Target version changed from Release 1.4.0 to Release 1.3.1
Also available in: Atom