Bug #5579

502 gw error at Browse archival descriptions using the qubit_dev.php frontend

Added by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago. Updated over 8 years ago.

Status:VerifiedStart date:09/12/2013
Priority:MediumDue date:
Assignee:José Raddaoui Marín% Done:

100%

Category:RoutingEstimated time:1.00 hour
Target version:Release 2.0.0
Google Code Legacy ID: Tested version:
Sponsored:No Requires documentation:

Description

1) change URL into qubit_dev mode
2) navigate to: Browse > Archival descriptions ( .../qubit_dev.php/informationobject/browse)

Resulting error
502 Bad Gateway

No further error details are provided, unfortunately. I did not encounter this error for any of the other browse pages.

Expected result
Browse page loads with Debug toolbar

History

#1 Updated by Jesús García Crespo over 8 years ago

  • Subject changed from qubit_dev Debug toolbar returns 502 error at Browse archival descriptions to 502 gw error at Browse archival descriptions using the qubit_dev.php frontend
  • Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín
  • Estimated time set to 1.00

Radda, this is for you:

PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: startDateString in /apps/qubit/modules/search/templates/_searchResult.php on line 39
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: endDateString in /apps/qubit/modules/search/templates/_searchResult.php on line 39

ES supports null values as fas as I know, but not sure if you can do that for date types.

#2 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from New to QA/Review
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Applied in changeset atom|commit:48b21d25e5597ebd5e761684e69e07e8b855efd1.

#3 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 8 years ago

Hi Dan,

This should be fixed now. At least the warning about startDateString/endDateString. Because I couldn't reproduce the 502 Bad Gateway problem.

I also had a lot of trouble populating properly the search index. The problem was that I was running an AtoM version instaled before atom|commit:'9776dedaf8f98cbc0a4ef9ad1156da7940963836'. Where the final 'config/search.yml' file wasn't been created.

If anyone run into this problem, the only way I found to solve it was copying 'plugins/arElasticSearchPlugin/config/search.yml' to 'config/search.yml'. Changing the index name, the server and the server port in 'config/search.yml' if it's needed. And then populate ElasticSearch index.

#4 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from QA/Review to Verified

Also available in: Atom PDF