Browse by digital objects missing from home page - Dominion theme
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||Menu / navigation|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
"Digital objects" is missing from the "Browse by:" block on the home page (2.0.0 - 100, Dominion theme). It is there in the "browse" link from the top of the screen.
The order and terminology is also different than the browse list available from all page, so I assume the block on the home page is currently hard-coded?
It looks like browse functions is also missing - I had already deleted that menu item but it didn't appear on the home page after I added it back.
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago
- Category set to Menu / navigation
- Assignee set to Jesús García Crespo
- Priority changed from Medium to High
- Target version set to Release 2.0.0
Thanks for catching this one, Tim - the homepage's browse list is dynamic in the ArchivesCanada theme - it is linked to the browse menu under Admin > Menus. Apparently this snippet of code did not get ported over to the Dominion theme. We'll re-use the code so that what shows up in the Home page's browse menu will match the Browse menu.
#4 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
This doesn't quite seem to be dynamic yet. I had added the "About" page to my browse menu...
1) delete "About" from Browse menu - save - hard refresh. Go to Home - "About" still appears on the "browse by" menu on the home page in Domininon. It has been removed from the Browse menu next to the search box though.
2) add "Cookies!" (links to /about) to Browse menu. Save, hard refresh. Go to Home - "Cookies!" appears in browse menu dropdown in search box, but not on "Browse by" on homepage.