Repository upload limit does not limit uploads
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||Digital Content Management|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
1) Navigate to an archival institution
2) Change upload limit to 0.000001 GB, save
3) Navigate to a related archival description
4) Link a digital object (local, not URL) that is at least 1MB in size (i.e. 0.001 GB); save
5) Navigate back to archival institution
Upload limit indicator has not changed.
1.x behaviours - upload limit bar changes as upload limit approaches; eventually uploads are not allowed.
#4 Updated by Jessica Bushey over 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
1. Change upload limit to 0.000001 GB, save
2. Create archival description for that institution and upload image that is 2 GB
AtoM starts to upload, but halfway I get "Upload error, retry?"
4. Return to institutional page and see that Upload limit is 100% RED.
There is no digital image uploaded, but the limit is full.
If I reset the limit and increase it to 0.00002 GB, AtoM shows that 0.01 has been used, but I still get a red 100% bar.
I also tried deleting the archival description, but there is no change in the upload limit.