language facet empty in Chrome (institutions, names)
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
See attached screen shot. The arrow reverses when you click on the heading, but the language list doesn't appear.
This occurs for institutions and names, but not descriptions. Both dominion and AC themes.
- Category set to Search / Browse
- Assignee set to Jesús García Crespo
- Priority changed from Medium to Low
- Target version set to Release 2.0.0
Tim, is this affecting other browsers?
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín
- Status changed from In progress to QA/Review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset atom|commit:9485f515fe40ada42e0c5925735631be9e7dcaad.
It was happening in all browsers. Also it was only happening to users without view drafts permissions, or without being logged.
Should be working now ;)
This must be some sort of bug fix speed record :)
Sorry about that, I guess I was logged out in the Chrome session so I misdiagnosed the problem.
Updated by Jessica Bushey over 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
I just tested in both chrome and firefox. Fixed.
Also available in: Atom