Facet filter expand/collapse chevron icons are not displaying in Chrome
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Navigate to any browse/search page with facet filters
See attached screenshot.
Experienced in Chrome 30.0.1599.66 m.
Tested in FF 24.0 and IE 10.0.9200.16688 - no issues in either browser.
Dan can you open the chrome dev tools and go to the console, do you see maybe a warning related to the load of the font-awesome file?
- Target version changed from Release 2.0.0 to Release 2.0.1
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín
I can't reproduce this. Radda, can you try?
- Status changed from New to In progress
Yes, it happens to me. Let me take a look
Updated by Jessica Bushey over 8 years ago
I can see the same thing when using Chrome.
- Status changed from In progress to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Jesús García Crespo
It's fixed now. I've also updated your site for the South Africa workshop, Jessica.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Also available in: Atom