User Authority record permissions edit template needs CSS
|Assignee:||José Raddaoui Marín||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.0.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
1. Navigate to Admin > Users
2. Select a user
3. Select "Actor permissions" tab and click Edit
Save button not styled (see attached screenshot)
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín
Updated by Jessica Bushey over 5 years ago
The same CSS problem is happening for archival description permission by archival institution.
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I've also noticed that the table template for information objects permissions isn't styled neither, I don't know if that's what you meant Jessica.
Both style problems should be fixed now.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Also available in: Atom