Wrong number of Information Objects added during rebuild of search index
|Assignee:||David Juhasz||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse||Estimated time:||8.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 1.3.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
#1 Updated by David Juhasz almost 9 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
#4 Updated by David Juhasz almost 9 years ago
- Create at least two descriptions, and one with multiple languages (I import a regular English EAD file, then create a simple multi-lingual description)
- Rebuild search index <https://www.qubit-toolkit.org/wiki/Rebuild_search_index>
- In search index output, make sure the counter does not show more results than the total number of documents e.g.
sfSearch >> QubitInformationObject - In English inserted (0.81s) (16/14)
- Test that all search fields <https://www.ica-atom.org/doc/Search_fields> return expected results
- Test that multiple instances of the same description are not returned in search results
#12 Updated by Jessica Bushey almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Search index is accurate.
Search fields are behaving as expected.
Subject terms that are translated are viewable in the browse subject terms page and in the archival description view page. I have updated Issue 1505: http://code.google.com/p/qubit-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1505 with this incorrect behaviour.