Applying "show results with digital objects" gives empty results page if starting from later results page
|Assignee:||Jesús García Crespo||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.1.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
E.g. using archivescanada.accesstomemory.org
- Browse archival descriptions
- (currently there are 17875 results, 326 with digital objects)
- Navigate to the end of the list (click on page 1788)
- Click on "Show results with digital objects"
- Navigation correctly shows "results 321 to 326 of 326", but no descriptions are displayed
- Note that URL is still http://archivescanada.accesstomemory.org/informationobject/browse?*page=1788*&limit=10&sort=alphabetic&onlyMedia=1
- page number should be recalculated to show correct results page
#2 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago
- Target version changed from Release 2.0.2 to Release 2.0.1
Hmmmm.... this can lead to problematic situations when there is not a pager (ie more than 10 results, or whatever the default is set to) - see for example, on the demo site:
Not sure if we'll be able to get it in, but tentatively bumping this up to 2.0.1.
#5 Updated by Dan Gillean over 8 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to Jesús García Crespo
Fixed in 2.x - when switching to only digital objects, this will reload results to the first page of digital objects, regardless of where the pager was before the switch. This seems necessary because the count of descriptions with digital objects can be radically different from the count of all descriptions. No problems were found regardless of page position or sort order. Marking verified.