"Holdings" user interface label (settings) not changing link to browse term in institution page
|Category:||Administration / settings|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
1) Find an institution with more than 10 holdings associated
2) In Admin > Settings > User interface labels, change "holdings" to "thingamabobs" (or anything else)
3) Navigate to your institution page
The "Holdings" title above the list is changed, but the browse link still reads "browse xx holdings - see attached screenshot.
"browse xx thingamabobs"
#2 Updated by Dan Gillean about 8 years ago
- Subject changed from "Holdings" user interface label (settings) doesn't seem to be active in 2.x to "Holdings" user interface label (settings) not changing link to browse term in institution page
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Administration / settings
- Assignee set to Jesús García Crespo
- Target version set to Release 2.1.0
Tim, your point about the term "holdings" not being changed in the browse link is astute, so rather than close the issue, I've just repurposed it. We'll deal with the use of the term "holdings" in the treeview elsewhere, though I agree it is a misleading term to use.