Filename of uploaded digital object is hidden from end-user when access to archival master is denied.
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Digital Content Management|
|Target version:||Release 2.1.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
- Create a description and upload a digital object - save the record as published.
- Confirm that the filename of the uploaded digital object is viewable when logged in as an admin
- Confirm that in Admin > Visible elements, filename is checked, i.e. visible to public users
- Navigate to Admin > Groups, and deny access to Archival master to Anonymous group (i.e. public users)
- Log out, and return to description with digital object
Digital object file name is hidden to public users when access to archival master is restricted
Since there is a separate setting under the Visible elements module for this, the filename should be displayed to public users in the Digital object metadata area even when access to the Archival master is restricted. If admins do not want this information publicly visible, they can hide it via the Visible elements module.
Tested and confirmed as a general bug in 2.x
#1 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Dan Gillean
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The same is fixed for the URL in case the digital object was imported by URL.