Bug #654

Update Archivematica METS import to recognize dcterms namespace

Added by Evelyn McLellan over 9 years ago. Updated about 9 years ago.

Status:VerifiedStart date:11/29/2012
Priority:MediumDue date:
Assignee:Jesús García Crespo% Done:

0%

Category:Import/Export
Target version:Release 1.4.0
Google Code Legacy ID: Tested version:
Sponsored:No Requires documentation:

Description

We have switched from unqualified to qualified DC in the dmdSec of the Archvematica METS file. It is now <dublincore xmlns="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" xsi:schemaLocation="http://purl.org/dc/terms/ http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2008/02/11/dcterms.xsd"&gt;.

History

#1 Updated by Redmine Admin over 9 years ago

We have switched from unqualified to qualified DC in the dmdSec of the Archvematica METS file. It is now:

<dublincore
  xmlns="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" 
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://purl.org/dc/terms/ http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2008/02/11/dcterms.xsd">

#2 Updated by David Juhasz over 9 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 2.1.0 to Release 1.4.0
  • Sponsored set to No

#3 Updated by Mike Cantelon about 9 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Mike Cantelon

#4 Updated by Mike Cantelon about 9 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Jesús García Crespo

#5 Updated by Jesús García Crespo about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to QA/Review

This seems fixed now.

#6 Updated by Jesús García Crespo about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from QA/Review to Verified

Also available in: Atom PDF