Importing EAD results in duplicate physical storage containers
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.1.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Ideally the records being imported in EAD will attach to existing physical storage containers IF the record is in the same collection that the container has inside it.
Dan, I'm running another import tonight so you can test this new feature/bug fix/whatever tomorrow
- Status changed from New to In progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
This needs to be merged into the general AtoM 2.x branch.
- Target version changed from Release 2.0.2 to Release 2.1.0
Mike, what is the status on this? did this work get done? Did it get merged into 2x?
- Target version changed from Release 2.1.0 to Release 2.2.0
- Target version changed from Release 2.2.0 to Release 2.1.0
- Target version changed from Release 2.1.0 to Release 2.1.1
- Status changed from In progress to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Dan Gillean
- Target version changed from Release 2.1.1 to Release 2.1.0
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Also available in: Atom