ISAD and DACs template Dates of creation fields lack "Add new" button for multiple values
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.2.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.2|
1) Create a new description using either the ISAD or DACS templates
2) Try to add 3 separate dates while in the edit template
3) Compare this with the process of adding dates in the RAD or DC templates
The ISAD and DACS dates widget does not have an "Add new" link that allows a user to repeat the dates fields, though this is present in the DC template, and in a different form, the RAD template as well.
The dates widget in the ISAD and DACs template should have an "Add new" link for entering multiple date elements, similar to that found in the DC template.
See attached screenshots for comparison.
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean almost 8 years ago
Temporary workarounds for any users encountering this issue:
1) every time you enter the ISAD or DACS edit template, there will be an additional field available in the Dates area for data entry. So you could enter a date, save, enter edit mode, enter another, save, etc.
2) Switch template to DC or RAD, enter multiple dates, save, switch back to ISAD and edit as necessary.