Fix public search of Alternative Identifiers
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.1.1|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.1|
Searching only a word as a public user for Alternative Identifiers (label or identifier) that has more than one word doesn't return results.
- Create archival description
- Add alternative identifier with more than one word, and other with only one. For example:
Label: "Foo Bar", Identifier: "123"
Label: "Alternative", Identifier: "456"
- As a public user search using the search box:
Searching for "Alternative" will return the archival description
Searching for "Bar" won't return the archival description
- The archival description should appear in the results in both cases
#4 Updated by Dan Gillean over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Deploy to Verified
Confirm that the fix works for both key and value searching - e.g. label, and alternative ID. Works also with boolean special characters - e.g. 6969* will return an alternativeID with a value of 696969696969. Confirmed that public users will receive matching results when the related description is published, but results will NOT be returned when the description is marked draft and the user is public (e.g. not logged in).
#10 Updated by Dan Gillean over 7 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Deploy
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to David Juhasz
Requires deployment of stable/2.1.x test site (which can then mean the mothballing of the qa/2.1.x test site). Details on related Asana deployment task, here: https://app.asana.com/0/9697050329645/18789079517138
Once a SysAdmin has been assigned and the site is deployed, please set this issue to QA/Review and reassign to me for testing.