Clean up security check classes
|Assignee:||Sara Allain||% Done:|
|Category:||Access Control||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
- It should be "Privileges", not "Priviliges" (thanks MikeG!)
- Overlaps with QubitAcl?
- The code style is not the expected
- The implementation could use a hashmap? e.g. https://gist.github.com/sevein/417917c79764f0b60b60
- SecurityCheck is only used twice, probably unneeded?
#10 Updated by Jesús García Crespo about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Dan Gillean
One way to test this is going to the page of a RAD (MODS/ISDIAH/ISAD also affected) description and verify that links like "Title and statement of responsibility area", "Edition area", "Class of material specific details area" or "Dates of creation area" are shown as links that point to the edit page only when the user is a "administrator", "editor", "contributor" or "translator" but not otherwise (unauthenticated, other groups, etc).
If you run "git grep SecurityPrivileges" you'll see a full list of files where this class is used.