Reports page breaks if UI lang different to default_culture
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||I18N||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
|Target version:||Release 2.2.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
||Tested version:||2.1, 2.1.1, 2.2
How to reproduce¶
1. Identify your default_culture, e.g. English (en)
2. Change current UI lang to a language different than English (en)
3. Click on reports
PHP message: Unknown record property "report" on "QubitInformationObject"
- Subject changed from Reports page breaks if UI lang different to default lang to Reports page breaks if UI lang different to default_culture
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Mike Gale
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Jesús García Crespo
The code looks good and I did a test and it seems to fix the issue, so ready to merge!
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Dan Gillean
@mcantelon, thank you so much!
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Nice catch - thanks for the fix!
Also available in: Atom