Generic icons for digital objects don't show in search results
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.2.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
The logic in the apps/qubit/modules/search/templates/_searchResult.php template seems to prevent generic icons from being shown.
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Mike Gale
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Mike Cantelon
The fix looks fine to me!
When this gets fixed, can I test this by deleting the thumbnail for a random digital object and then checking out the search results? Or is this more specific to PREMIS and digital object access control? (e.g. #2714)
- Status changed from Code Review to Verified
- Status changed from Verified to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Dan Gillean
Sounds good Dan. I've assigned it to you for testing.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
Also available in: Atom