Change csv:export behavior to not just append to existing files
|Target version:||Release 2.5.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||
Currently, if the user does csv:export multiple times, AtoM will just keep appending the same records to the same CSV file. This is somewhat unexpected behavior, one would expect a new file to be created with each csv:export I think.
We should probably change the fopen() mode from 'a' to 'w'. I think some minor refactoring around deciding when to write CSV headers might need changing too. Hopefully it isn't too bad.
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Nick Wilkinson
- Assignee changed from Nick Wilkinson to Steve Breker
Hi Steve, passing to you for CR.
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Breker to Mike Cantelon
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Dan Gillean
- Target version set to Release 2.5.0
Merged into qa/2.5.x for QA. Can backport if it passes.
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Assignee changed from Dan Gillean to Mike Cantelon
Verified - works as expected when I export completed jobs in CSV format, export search and browse results, and export clipboard results
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom