Static pages navigation enhancements
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.3|
This feature will add a separate, customizable menu to the menu pages. When nodes are added to the static pages menu, they will appear as links to in the following places:
- In a sidebar, on all static pages
- On the homepage, above the browse menu
- On archival description pages, below the treeview
If no nodes are added to the static pages menu item, the menu box will not appear at all.
In the future, with further development, it should be possible to allow users to determine which of these 3 areas are included when nodes are added to the menu. That is not covered in this development, however.
#6 Updated by Dan Gillean about 7 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Tested version 2.3 added
Some important things to remember:
- If you add a new static page, it is not automatically added to either the Quick links menu, OR the new Static pages Menu - the user must do this manually.
- If you delete a static page that has been added to either of the above menus, the menu links will not automatically disappear - the user must also manually delete the links.
#7 Updated by Dan Gillean over 6 years ago
- Requires documentation deleted (
Docs added to 2.3 branch in: https://github.com/artefactual/atom-docs/commit/f840a902c161e032bab1703e27e753b8526523cb