Call to undefined function updateInformationObject in digitalobject:regen-derivatives
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Digital Content Management|
|Target version:||Release 2.2.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
#2 Updated by Mike Gale almost 7 years ago
- File 0001-Remove-old-code-in-regen-derivs-8484.patch added
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to José Raddaoui Marín
I spent a lot of time last week testing this since --index and no --index was showing inconsistent results. I don't think I should spend any more time on it unfortunately. I definitely removed the 2 lines of old, non-ES search code from the task though. So it shouldn't crash any more when using --index.
#5 Updated by Mike Gale almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to Dan Gillean
merged into qa/2.2.x
To test, run php symfony digitalobject:regen-derivatives --index
It should not crash, where before it did due to some legacy code being in there that shouldn't have.