csv:export only exports English, multiple times
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.3|
1. Create a new archival description
2. Fill in the title field for both English & French
3. run php symfon csv:export
Result: a CSV file is generated with 2 duplicate rows, both the English data for the aforementioned record.
Expected result: the second row should contain the French data, not the English data duplicated
#2 Updated by Mike Gale almost 7 years ago
#4 Updated by Dan Gillean over 6 years ago
- Status changed from QA/Review to Verified
- Requires documentation set to Yes
Adding YES for documentation, to remind myself that we have no documentation about importing multilingual content either! Look at both CSV import and export and add a section about multilingual content.