Duplication skipping in CSV import still runs row processing logic
|Assignee:||Sara Allain||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
#1 Updated by Mike Cantelon almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Nick Wilkinson
I've made a PR that addresses this issue and also adds an "--update" mode that can be used to replace a description's digital objects.
#8 Updated by Mike Cantelon about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Cantelon to Sara Allain
How to test:
1) Create test description and give it a subject access point
2) Export as CSV
3) Attempt to import CSV file
The fixed result is the importer will detect the import data as duplicate data and a duplicate subject access point won't be duplicated.