Facet selection is not displaying properly in search results page
|Assignee:||Dan Gillean||% Done:|
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.3|
- Navigate to a browse Archival descriptions page
- Narrow the results via a facet - e.g. Archival institution
- Note that when selected, a specific facet filter is underlined - the "All option" becomes a blue hyperlink to undo the facet selection
- Now perform a search - e.g. "vancouver"
- Try limiting the results via a specific facet
- Selected facet filter does not underline - no indication of state
- When a specific facet filter is engaged, it is underlined to indicate its selection.
- "All" option should become blue hyperlink
- Behavior should be consistent Browse page
#1 Updated by Dan Gillean over 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to José Raddaoui Marín
Radda: pull rebased, purged my DB, cleared the cache, restarted all services, remade the CSS, re-imported a bunch of test data, re-indexed... and I am still seeing this in qa/2.3.x :(
Note that it is on the search results page - NOT the browse pages. If you have a chance, can you take one more look?
#3 Updated by José Raddaoui Marín over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from José Raddaoui Marín to Dan Gillean