Regression: pager not showing on actor and repository browse pages
|Category:||Search / Browse|
|Target version:||Release 2.3.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:||2.3|
- Make sure you have more than 10 authority records and repositories
- Navigate to browse pages for each entity
- Results are more than default page number, but no pager is provided
- Pager is present and works
Note this could be affecting other entities too. I just didn't have the data to check at the moment.
#1 Updated by Mike Gale about 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Mike Gale
We're now setting the limit variable in $this->limit instead of $request->limit, and some module browse actions are still using the old $request->limit (e.g. https://github.com/artefactual/atom/blob/qa/2.3.x/apps/qubit/modules/actor/actions/browseAction.class.php#L115)
I'll go through all the 'browse' menu items, and make sure they are all using $this->limit now.
#2 Updated by Mike Gale about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Code Review
- Assignee changed from Mike Gale to José Raddaoui Marín
One thing to note, Radda, is that for some reason the page limit for digitalobject/browse was hard coded to 30 results. Dan thinks we should go off the admin page limit setting instead, so I did that for now. If you have a reason why we should keep it 30, let me know. Thanks.