Add support for metadata-only digital objects
|Assignee:||Sara Allain||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 2.4.0|
|Google Code Legacy ID:||Tested version:|
#6 Updated by Sara Allain about 3 years ago
- File metadata-only-dip.png added
- Status changed from QA/Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Sara Allain to Jesús García Crespo
Just tested this with amdemo and atomqa24x. This was my test:
- In AM, created an AIP with a stored DIP (not sure if I needed the stored DIP, made it just in case) using the csvmetadata sample, which includes descriptive metadata populated via CSV
- In AtoM, created a new top-level description
- In AM, on the AIP page, under Metadata-only DIP upload to AtoM, provided the slug, clicked Upload, and got the following message:
Metadata-only DIP upload has been completed successfully. New resource has slug: metadata-dip-2
This was my result (see screenshot):
- In AtoM, I ended up with a file-level description with two items
- No descriptive metadata was uploaded
Jesús, I'm not sure if this is the expected result - specifically, the fact that the descriptive metadata wasn't uploaded.
#7 Updated by Jesús García Crespo almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to QA/Review
- Assignee changed from Jesús García Crespo to Sara Allain
Hi Sara, I've confirmed that what you are seeing the expected behaviour (limited support for metadata) and not a bug. Only UUIDs, PRONOM details, usage ID, etc...
The code in AM passing the metadata is here: https://github.com/artefactual/archivematica/blob/stable/1.6.x/src/dashboard/src/components/archival_storage/atom.py#L81-L104.