Welcome to the Access to Memory (AtoM) issue tracker!
You can Browse existing issues, or search for a specific problem using the search bar in the top right above.
Before creating a new issue, please:
- Check the User Manual instructions for the action with which you are having problems
- Check the Developer FAQ and User and Administrator FAQ
- Search for similar issues before starting a new topic
If you want to create a ticket for a feature request:
- Please create the ticket in our subproject, the AtoM Wishlist.
To create a new issue
If you can not find an existing issue ticket which describes your problem, please create a new issue. To create an issue, you will need to register for an account:
- Click the 'Register' link in the top right of the page
- Fill out the required fields, and submit the request
Please note that it may take up to two business days for your new account request to be approved. We get a lot of spam account registrations, so if you haven't heard from us after that, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Helpful project resources
Manager: Ashley Blewer, Cole Maclean, Corinne Rogers, Dan Gillean, Darren Craze, David Hume, David Juhasz, Evelyn McLellan, Hector Akamine, Jesús García Crespo, Joel Simpson, José Raddaoui Marín, Justin Simpson, Kelly Stewart, Kerry Campbell, Luisi Lara, Margo Pokorny, Michelle Curran, Miguel Angel Medinilla Luque, Mike Cantelon, Peter Van Garderen, Ross Spencer, Santiago Collazo, Sara Allain, Sarah Mason, Sarah Romkey, Steve Breker
Developer: Darren Craze, David Juhasz, Douglas Cerna, Jesús García Crespo, Joel Simpson, Mike Cantelon, Peter Van Garderen, Ross Spencer
ClientQA: Kelly Stewart
Reporter: Evelyn McLellan, Kelly Stewart, Michelle Curran, Peter Van Garderen, Valerie Leveille