- Registered on: 06/17/2011
- Last connection: 10/23/2020
Reported issues: 34
- 06:25 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #13315 (QA/Review): Add ability to attach events to accession records
- This enhancement will bring the AtoM accessions module closer to compliance with the Canadian Archival Accession Info...
- 03:45 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13314 (New): Formatting issue when displaying linked physical storage locations
When linking physical storage to an archival description or accession record, html nbsp is displayed...
- 03:59 PM Archivematica Bug #11013 (Verified): Unneeded dc.json in metadata dir of AIP if DC added to transfer
- 03:59 PM Archivematica Bug #11294 (Verified): Increase Elasticsearch timeout limit
- 03:58 PM Archivematica Bug #11894 (Verified): Problem: Unable to fetch levels of description from AtoM
- 03:53 PM Archivematica Bug #8081 (Duplicate): ES only indexing last dmdSec in METS file
- Replaced by https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/274.
- 03:13 AM Archivematica Feature #8161 (Verified): Enable internationalization and localization in Archivematica
- 02:41 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12043: CSV import of accessions allows blank accession identifiers
- Awesome... I've added it to stable/2.4.x.
- 02:22 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #10853 (Code Review): Add more fields to repository CSV import
- PR for CR: https://github.com/artefactual/atom/pull/638
- 08:25 PM Archivematica Feature #11792: Give the user a choice, during AIP creation, whether or not they want a normative...
- I've updated the PR based on the feedback so ready for another review.
Also available in: Atom