- Registered on: 01/06/2014
- Last connection: 05/24/2019
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 01/06/2014)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2014)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 01/06/2014)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2014)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 138
- 02:50 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13079: Timeouts occur when trying to access *Manage>Physical Storage* on Ubuntu 18.04
Worked with Dan on above,
Pending *deploy-private* modifications for bionic and internal 2.5 ansible site config...
- 03:31 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12932: DIP upload fails with 2.5 destination
Not sure if related at all to #12829, but was mentioned this morning as another outstanding issue related to archiv...
- 03:22 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12932 (Verified): DIP upload fails with 2.5 destination
On Ubuntu 16.04 2.5 test sites, believe have set all the required settings that have been successful for 2.4.x setu...
- 12:28 PM AtoM Wishlist Feature #11556: Make AtoM's clipboard work with the Varnish Cache web application accelerator
Another member of the team had some thoughts on methods we might pursue when able to look at making this enhancemen...
- 12:25 PM AtoM Wishlist Feature #11556 (New): Make AtoM's clipboard work with the Varnish Cache web application accelerator
Varnish Cache is a web application accelerator also known as a caching HTTP reverse proxy, designed for content-hea...
- 02:55 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10633 (In progress): Investigate potential Ubuntu 16.04 compatibility issues with CSV import
Created Digital Ocean VM 'atom1604test' (16.04.1 x64, 4GB/60GB as 'atomtest', San Francisco 1 data center).
- 01:30 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10042: Object-level DC metadata missing from Archivematica DIP uploads
Note: https://atom-qa-23x.artefactual.com/ has now been updated.
- 12:14 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #9389: Use https links to avoid mixed content warnings from browsers
Have deployed Jesus' code changes. We recently discovered when that, when *logged in* on a site with SSL security s...
- 12:39 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Task #8574 (QA/Review): Create script to scrub tags from content
Deployed and ran (4th time sounds the charm!)
Sarah, if you could summarize your positive result and then I gues...
- 03:23 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #8490: search:populate task sometimes crashes with error "1"
Successful completion of new base index with discussed modification
Also available in: Atom