- Registered on: 01/06/2014
- Last connection: 07/10/2020
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 01/06/2014)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2014)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 01/06/2014)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2014)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 152
- 03:51 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Task #13313 (Feedback): Reconsider the inclusion of STRICT_TRANS_TABLES in the sql_mode
- 04:30 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13095: 500 error when link PDF digital object with much text content
A PDF file with more graphics than text (such as attached 760K municipal recycling pickup schedule) still works, wh...
- 04:18 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13095 (Verified): 500 error when link PDF digital object with much text content
When linking a PDF digital object with sufficient text, whether locally or reference URL, a 500 error now occurs.
- 05:50 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13079: Timeouts occur when trying to access *Manage>Physical Storage* on Ubuntu 18.04
Worked with Dan on above,
Pending *deploy-private* modifications for bionic and internal 2.5 ansible site config...
- 06:31 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12932: DIP upload fails with 2.5 destination
Not sure if related at all to #12829, but was mentioned this morning as another outstanding issue related to archiv...
- 06:22 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12932 (Verified): DIP upload fails with 2.5 destination
On Ubuntu 16.04 2.5 test sites, believe have set all the required settings that have been successful for 2.4.x setu...
- 03:25 PM AtoM Wishlist Feature #11556 (New): Make AtoM's clipboard work with the Varnish Cache web application accelerator
Varnish Cache is a web application accelerator also known as a caching HTTP reverse proxy, designed for content-hea...
- 05:55 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10633 (In progress): Investigate potential Ubuntu 16.04 compatibility issues with CSV import
Created Digital Ocean VM 'atom1604test' (16.04.1 x64, 4GB/60GB as 'atomtest', San Francisco 1 data center).
- 04:30 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10042: Object-level DC metadata missing from Archivematica DIP uploads
Note: https://atom-qa-23x.artefactual.com/ has now been updated.
- 03:14 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #9389: Use https links to avoid mixed content warnings from browsers
Have deployed Jesus' code changes. We recently discovered when that, when *logged in* on a site with SSL security s...
Also available in: Atom