- Registered on: 08/16/2012
- Last connection: 12/07/2018
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 08/16/2012)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 08/16/2012)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 06/18/2013)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 09/28/2013)
Reported issues: 889
- 02:52 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12623 (Invalid): OAI settings page redirects to global settings page
- Are you sure about this? It works for me. My suspicion is that you forgot to enable the arOaiPlugin first - when the ...
- 01:22 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12622 (Code Review): Reserved characters in site title are not escaped in OAI response; caus...
- First reported via GitHub by Paul Collins, staff at the Mills Archive - https://github.com/artefactual/atom/issues/80...
- 09:27 AM AtoM Wishlist Feature #12621 (New): Allow users to configure default values to pre-populate certain fields in n...
- This feature proposal was first mentioned in the AtoM user forum on 2018-12-07:
- 08:43 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10854: SKOS source notes are not being exported
- Hi Mike,
Yes, that seems to be the only tag that fits. Would be nice if we could give it a type attribute, but I ...
- 03:29 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12620 (Code Review): Advanced search keyword field does not default to sorting by relevance
- * Perform a global search that will return some records - e.g. coffee
* Notice that on the results page, results are...
- 11:05 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #9290: Accession numbers and acquisition dates are not easily searched
- Assigning to myself to investigate further
- 02:52 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12578 (New): Full-width treeview's custom expand/collapse icons have been lost
- We use the "jsTree":https://www.jstree.com/ library for AtoM's full-width treeview (first added in #6375). During the...
- 08:52 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12484 (Verified): Remove appraisal column from example RAD CSV template
- Looks good! I've updated the "version on the wiki":https://wiki.accesstomemory.org/File:Example_information_objects_r...
- 08:45 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12322 (Verified): Repository names should not appear in actor autocompletes
- Looks good! Thanks!
- 07:49 AM AtoM Wishlist Feature #8572 (New): Allow importing of multiple languages for the same record in csv:import
- Tested in 2.4 vagrant box, and by a user in the forum, 2018-10-30 (forum post "here":https://groups.google.com/d/msg/...
Also available in: Atom