- Registered on: 08/16/2012
- Last connection: 01/20/2021
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 08/16/2012)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 08/16/2012)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 06/18/2013)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 09/28/2013)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 1083
- 05:16 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13462 (In progress): Fix PHP Warnings and Notices
- *Note*: this ticket is copied from issue #13348. Several PRs from that ticket will be added to release 2.6.2, but fur...
- 05:13 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13454 (Verified): Problem: Archivematica "Download File" link does not work if metadata-only...
- 02:35 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13434 (QA/Review): The index functions associated with bulk updating publication status do n...
- 04:14 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13423: The full width treeview fails to load for description with 900K children
- Interesting note, David. However, I think this must be tied to a treeview-related regression though - I can also repr...
- 03:28 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13366 (Verified): A single value autocomplete field creates a new iframe whenever it loses f...
- 01:02 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13447 (Verified): Update available notification displays repeatedly when navigating in the f...
- Thanks for the testing help, Steve!
- 12:43 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13454: Problem: Archivematica "Download File" link does not work if metadata-only DIP upload...
- Peter, Sarah mentioned that you are testing this issue - is this the case?
- 11:58 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13382: Clipboard save message strings are not currently translatable
- Hi Steve! Wondering how I can properly test this. I did a quick search in Weblate and couldn't find the strings (not ...
- 11:27 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13314 (Verified): Formatting issue when displaying linked physical storage locations
- 04:42 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13443 (Verified): Error message "You must specify a valid path" in export tasks is unclear
Also available in: Atom