- Registered on: 11/13/2012
- Last connection: 04/25/2019
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 11/13/2012)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 11/13/2012)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 06/18/2013)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 09/28/2013)
Reported issues: 1030
- 11:05 AM Archivematica Feature #11838 (Won't fix): Add Swagger documentation to SS API
- Joel Dunham has been working on other Pull Requests to implement swagger in the storage service. This is happening i...
- 01:09 PM Archivematica Bug #8680 (New): Descriptive metadata added during transfer is not included in AIP
- In my tests, metadata added during transfer is lost when the transfer is sent straight to ingest. Filed github issue...
- 03:21 PM Disk Image Preservation Feature #10818: HFS disk image tasks [6 support tickets]
- HFS is now included in PRONOM v93 as fmt/1105. Steps left to get support for working with HFS disk images into a futu...
- 12:03 PM Archivematica Bug #11213 (QA/Review): atom dip upload not working
- miguel is deploying this now. It has been merged into stable/1.7.x and qa/1.x should be ready to test.
- 04:29 PM Archivematica Task #9485 (In progress): Create a test transfer with non-Unicode filenames
- approved PR
- 04:13 PM Archivematica Task #8792 (In progress): Update ES maintenance scripts
- The archivematica-docs PR listed here is still open and needs review.
- 04:01 PM Archivematica Bug #6599: DSpace transfer type asks quarantine user decision despite preconfiguration to skip
- unassigned still, not sponsored, not making it into 1.7.0 release.
- 01:31 PM Archivematica Task #11418 (Verified): AM Demo - refresh it and review system for keeping it refreshed
- looks good!
- 11:51 AM Archivematica Task #11418: AM Demo - refresh it and review system for keeping it refreshed
- This is for http://sandbox.archivematica.org.
I looked now and the transfers and sips have all been hidden in the ...
- 04:22 PM Archivematica Bug #10864: Cannot edit metadata for resources in ArchivesSpace pane
- Radda and I have reviewed this, and we have decided that it is not possible to safely support editing existing notes ...
Also available in: Atom