- Registered on: 01/04/2016
- Last connection: 02/12/2019
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 01/11/2016)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 01/11/2016)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/11/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 01/11/2016)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 01/11/2016)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 01/11/2016)
Reported issues: 113
- 11:10 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #6090 (Verified): Google Analytics - add support for Universal Analytics
- This was resolved as part of this PR: https://github.com/artefactual/atom/pull/706
- 01:57 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #8096: Typeahead search results aren't consistently clickable
- I can't reproduce this in Chrome or Firefox. I tried it on our demo sites plus various other AtoM sites and it seems ...
- 11:43 AM Archivematica Bug #11894 (Feedback): Problem: Unable to fetch levels of description from AtoM
- 11:43 AM Archivematica Bug #11894 (In progress): Problem: Unable to fetch levels of description from AtoM
- Levels of description are being retrieved, which is great! But this has revealed a related problem, which is that the...
- 10:21 AM Archivematica Bug #7949 (Verified): Spaces in filenames causing manual normalization failure
- Thanks for the update, Tim! Going to verify this; we can always reopen later if needed.
- 01:02 PM Archivematica Bug #7949: Spaces in filenames causing manual normalization failure
- Tested this on Archivematica qa/1.x with a few different transfers, using the naming conventions that Tim and Sarah p...
- 03:43 PM Archivematica Bug #11117: JHOVE reporting validation failure when MediaConch reports success
- Using the Archivematica sample data Multimedia folder, further investigation shows that JHOVE returns the format "byt...
- 02:54 PM Archivematica Bug #11363 (Verified): Unable to drag directories from Backlog in Appraisal Tab
- Looks good!
- 02:52 PM Archivematica Bug #11117: JHOVE reporting validation failure when MediaConch reports success
- Further testing suggests that this might be an issue with JHOVE itself. Next step is to download JHOVE locally and do...
Also available in: Atom