- Registered on: 02/29/2016
- Last connection: 09/22/2020
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 03/01/2016)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 03/01/2016)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 03/01/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 03/01/2016)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 03/01/2016)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 03/01/2016)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 40
- 07:43 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #11387: AtoM is not compatible with recent versions of APCu
- When using php 7.2 (Ubuntu 18.04 or Centos 7), the apcu_bc extension is not only not needed, but also breaks atom. We...
- 09:04 AM Archivematica Feature #11485: Evaluate the NextCloud integration that Arkivum has developed
- I think this won't be useful for archivematica, as the filenames are not keept:
root@filesender:~# ls -l /...
- 08:51 AM Archivematica Feature #11485 (QA/Review): Evaluate the NextCloud integration that Arkivum has developed
- Installed filesender at https://filesender-test.archivematica.net
User and password are available in lastpass, un...
- 11:00 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #11643 (Won't fix): Problems with atom administration whiltelist
- The IP administrator whitelist is not being parsed correctly, we had to add one IP twice in order to be able to admin...
- 03:38 PM Archivematica Bug #11519: Problem: All re-ingest failing
- 07:18 AM Archivematica Bug #11123: Archivematica vagrant box is broken
- Also, the problem only happens in os x , so I can't reproduce it. Did you try with ansible 2.4?
- 01:43 PM Disk Image Preservation Feature #10818: HFS disk image tasks [6 support tickets]
- Hostname is am16hfs.archivematica.org , and user/pass is in lastpass
There are also two sftp accounts, ucla and ny...
- 12:40 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10648: Error 'The "i18n" object does not exist in the current context'
- Tested with stable/2.3.x with cherry picked 18ca74cd3cbbcaeff673f8b0cc9556b4553 , and everything worked fine.
Also available in: Atom