- Registered on: 02/29/2016
- Last connection: 02/18/2019
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, 02/29/2016)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 02/29/2016)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 02/29/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 02/29/2016)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, 02/29/2016)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 02/29/2016)
Reported issues: 38
- 06:04 AM Archivematica Feature #11485: Evaluate the NextCloud integration that Arkivum has developed
- I think this won't be useful for archivematica, as the filenames are not keept:
root@filesender:~# ls -l /...
- 05:51 AM Archivematica Feature #11485 (QA/Review): Evaluate the NextCloud integration that Arkivum has developed
- Installed filesender at https://filesender-test.archivematica.net
User and password are available in lastpass, un...
- 08:00 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #11643 (Won't fix): Problems with atom administration whiltelist
- The IP administrator whitelist is not being parsed correctly, we had to add one IP twice in order to be able to admin...
- 12:38 PM Archivematica Bug #11519: Problem: All re-ingest failing
- 04:18 AM Archivematica Bug #11123: Archivematica vagrant box is broken
- Also, the problem only happens in os x , so I can't reproduce it. Did you try with ansible 2.4?
- 10:43 AM Disk Image Preservation Feature #10818: HFS disk image tasks [6 support tickets]
- Hostname is am16hfs.archivematica.org , and user/pass is in lastpass
There are also two sftp accounts, ucla and ny...
- 09:40 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #10648: Error 'The "i18n" object does not exist in the current context'
- Tested with stable/2.3.x with cherry picked 18ca74cd3cbbcaeff673f8b0cc9556b4553 , and everything worked fine.
- 07:11 AM Archivematica Task #10851: Package Siegfried 1.6.7
- I wasn't able to find a jdf file for testing :(
- 03:07 AM Archivematica Task #10851: Package Siegfried 1.6.7
- Deb and rpm packages are built and uploaded to repos at https://packages.archivematica.org/1.6.x/
- 08:37 AM Archivematica Task #10851: Package Siegfried 1.6.7
- The rpm package is built and uploaded to the repo, I'm fighting against the debian one.
Also available in: Atom