- Registered on: 06/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/14/2020
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, Reporter, 06/21/2011)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 07/12/2011)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 06/18/2013)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, Reporter, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 09/28/2013)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 1941
- 06:23 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #13373 (Feedback): Display warning for duplicate Authority record identifiers
- Looks good. I tested both data entry and csv import.
- 07:54 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #13315: Add ability to attach events to accession records
- The "Add new" issue is still occurring. It only happens when you add an event to an accession record that doesn't hav...
- 07:05 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #13373 (Feedback): Display warning for duplicate Authority record identifiers
- Scenario: A user creates a new authority record with a duplicate Authority record identifier
Given: A user ha...
- 03:31 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #13315: Add ability to attach events to accession records
- The tooltips issue is resolved. The "Add new" issue is not resolved. Events added to existing accession records are n...
- 12:01 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13371 (Verified): Can't delete some browse menu nodes (subjects and digital objects)
Can't delete browseSubjects or browseDigitalObjects menus
Go to Admin - Menus and...
- 07:27 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13200 (New): AtoM ignores DIP upload setting that specifies stripping file extensions from i...
When a DIP is uploaded, the file extensions appear in the information object title fields even if DI...
- 06:53 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13090 (New): Default static pages text needs review and updating
- "AtoM is an acronymn for Access to Memory" - acronymn should be spelled acronym.
Also, "The ICA and its project c...
- 03:20 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13068 (Verified): AtoM not creating Information Object for re-ingested AIPs with updated met...
- Expected behaviour:
AtoM should create an information object out of the Dublin Core metadata entered via the GUI
- 03:11 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13067: DC metadata not imported into AtoM when DIP is created from a transfer placed in backlog
- I don't think https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/586 is related to this. That issue has to do with the tr...
- 07:51 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12869 (Feedback): EAD export: Country code should not be added to mainagencycode in <eadid> ...
- I updated https://atom25.1804.qa.accesstomemory.net/ using Ansible AWX but it looks like the mainagencycode still has...
Also available in: Atom