- Registered on: 06/20/2011
- Last connection: 03/25/2020
- Access to Memory (AtoM) (Manager, Reporter, 06/21/2011)
- Archivematica (Manager, Developer, 07/12/2011)
- Archivematica integration with DuraCloud (Manager, Developer, 01/08/2016)
- Archivematica Storage Service (Manager, Developer, ClientQA, Reporter, 06/18/2013)
- AtoM Wishlist (Manager, Reporter, 06/05/2015)
- Disk Image Preservation (Manager, Developer, 01/10/2017)
- Preservation Planning Module (Manager, Developer, 09/28/2013)
- Upgrade to Python 3 (Manager, Developer, 05/10/2019)
Reported issues: 1939
- 04:27 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13200 (New): AtoM ignores DIP upload setting that specifies stripping file extensions from i...
When a DIP is uploaded, the file extensions appear in the information object title fields even if DI...
- 03:53 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13090 (New): Default static pages text needs review and updating
- "AtoM is an acronymn for Access to Memory" - acronymn should be spelled acronym.
Also, "The ICA and its project c...
- 12:20 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13068 (Verified): AtoM not creating Information Object for re-ingested AIPs with updated met...
- Expected behaviour:
AtoM should create an information object out of the Dublin Core metadata entered via the GUI
- 12:11 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #13067: DC metadata not imported into AtoM when DIP is created from a transfer placed in backlog
- I don't think https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/586 is related to this. That issue has to do with the tr...
- 04:51 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12869 (Feedback): EAD export: Country code should not be added to mainagencycode in <eadid> ...
- I updated https://atom25.1804.qa.accesstomemory.net/ using Ansible AWX but it looks like the mainagencycode still has...
- 02:03 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Bug #12760 (Verified): Master objects with lowercase jpg extension are shrunk to 225px width when...
- Verified on http://atom25.centos7.qa.accesstomemory.net and atom25.1804.qa.accesstomemory.net.
- 10:48 AM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #12180: Add public cookie and notification banner and policy page to AtoM
- Proposed default privacy statement text:
This Access to Memory (AtoM) site is designed to allo...
- 03:16 PM Access to Memory (AtoM) Feature #12180: Add public cookie and notification banner and policy page to AtoM
- 02:29 PM Archivematica Bug #9947: FIDO version incorrectly identified in PREMIS eventDetail
- No quick fix. Am bumping to 1.7.
- 10:48 AM Archivematica Bug #9947 (In progress): FIDO version incorrectly identified in PREMIS eventDetail
- I am re-opening this issue because the METS file for AM 1.6.1 once again reads <premis:eventDetail>program="Fido"; ve...
Also available in: Atom